Find out why some of the largest companies are using Edify and Safety Mojo.
Engages every worker
Helping workers develop a safety mindset based on learning science
Driving a culture of safety from the CEO down to every worker
- Providing actionable analytics in real-time
- Identifying teams that are not engaged and taking action immediately
- Saving up to 2 hours a day with digitized safe work permitting
Reduces Risk with AI
- Identifying teams that are most at risk for incidents
- AI-driven safety coach to help every worker analyze tasks/hazards/controls
- Measuring engagement for every worker–to stop pencil whipping
People Focused - Intelligence Driven
Nearly every safety platform focuses on safety management and leadership, yet it is the front line workers who get hurt. Edify is hyper-focused on using AI to engage front line workers to help them be safe.
By engaging with workers, Edify gathers large amounts of data from every worker, every day–and uses artificial intelligence to help workers practice safe behaviors and and identify where risks lie, so that incidents can be stopped before they happen.
Safety Mojo is designed to drive accountability with end users and generate useful analytics–so that leaders can focus on leading and not reminding people to submit their forms!
Edify.ai Acquires Safety Mojo
Edify acquired Safety Mojo in May 2020 to integrate Safety Mojo functionality into Edify’s advanced software products.
Safety Mojo is an easy-to-use safety management system that is used by some of the largest construction companies, builders, and insurance companies in the US.